Enter a magical Christmas Wonderland…
“We couldn’t fault anything it was absolutely brilliant and so magical” *****
“The team were amazing from start to finish” *****
Dates / Times:
Breakfast sitting: 09.30am – 11.30am
Lunch sitting: 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Monday 10th December
- Tuesday 11th December
- Wednesday 12th December
- Thursday 13th December
- Friday 14th December
|Child (age 1+)||£18.95|
|Child (under 1, not eating but including grotto gift)||£5.95|
|Child (under 1, no grotto gift)||FREE|
|Adult (including food & drink)||£9.95|
Please note: A free adult DOES NOT apply with the dining experiences.
Child BREAKFAST & LUNCH platters include Christmas tree crumpets, waffles, pancakes, gingerbread man, strawberries/banana slices, maple syrup/chocolate sauce, orange or blackcurrant squash.
Adult platter BREAKFAST platters include a choice of bacon or egg sandwich and a tea or coffee.
Adult platter LUNCH include turkey, cranberry & stuffing sandwich, crisps and a tea or coffee.
** please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking **
** Menus are subject to change **
** Additional charge for adult platters **
What else do you need to know:
- Tickets required / pre-booking essential.
- The times are at the start of your experience – please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Maximum numbers per group = Approx 20
- Ticket includes Farm Park admission. Open from 10am.
- Additional charges apply for Pony Rides (£2.50), Caterpillar Rides (£2) and Junior Quads (£4).
- Season Tickets, passes, vouchers and offers are NOT valid for ticketed Christmas Events.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, we are unable to change, cancel or refund your booking.
- Visit our FAQs web page for lots more information.
- NO PRAMS / PUSHCHAIRS in Santa’s Dining Room OR Santa’s Grotto.
- Wrap up warm! Hats, scarves, boots recommended.